Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jennifer Lopez Works While Her Baby Boy Walks

Jennifer Lopez continued work this week on the Pasadena, CA set of her new film The Back-Up Plan which went into production in mid-May. In between takes, J. Lo chilled on set letting the nanny take care of her 1 year old son Maximilian David Muñiz elsewhere (for some reason, Max’s twin sister Emme Marbiel Muñiz was not on set) … as you can see, little Max is already walking:


Jennifer Lopez always rolled with a huge entourage, but it’s grown a little bigger. As well as her usual team of bodyguards, make-up artists and stylists, the star took her son Max along to the Los Angeles set of The Back-Up Plan as she began work on her first movie project in three years. The toddler, who was dressed in sneakers, turned-up jeans, a studded belt and hooded jumper, was looked after by a nanny as the singer and actress shot scenes for the romantic comedy The film centres woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, only to meet the man of her Mr Right the same day. The 39-year-old, who gave birth to Max and twin Emme in February last year, says she delights in combining work with motherhood. “I bring the babies to work with me. I love it,” she says. “Honestly, one of the best days of my life was the first day back working on this film - I wanted to do this film really badly - and bringing my babies with me that morning. I was like, ‘Oh my God, they’re with me, I’m making a movie, they’re here!’ It’s great having kids on set. It’s the best.” Jennifer, who is married to singer Marc Antony, is also working on her next album, which will be the first since 2007’s Brave. “I worked on music while I was pregnant and while I was at home, but now to really get into it and focus on it and to finish the project is exciting,’ she says, adding that the children have had a large influence over her music. You can’t help but put not only your kids into it, but to put anything you are going through in your music. That’s the only thing you can really sing or write is stuff that you know. The more music you make and the more that you get into it and the more you write, the more you realise that’s all you can write.” Jennifer has a a number of other film projects in the pipeline, including the action thriller Double Or Nothing.

Man … weren’t these babies just born? I realize they turned 1 back in February but it really does seem like they were born just yesterday. Now, they’re walking (well, we can assume that Emme is walking too). This little one is really cute … but I cannot tell if he looks more like his mother or his father. One hopes that both children will grow up with strong resemblances of their mother. Max is a little cutie, ain’t he?

[Photo credit: Splash News; Source]

Source: Pink Is The New Blog RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment